A question about a recipe: Pasta with Yogurt, Green Peas & All the Herbs

815cd4a2 48c4 4647 ba31 909a0696a6f7  2018 0403 yogurt pasta with peas 3x2 james ransom 115

I have a question about the recipe "Pasta with Yogurt, Green Peas & All the Herbs" from Emma Laperruque. How does this reheat? I'm curious about whether the yogurt-based dressing/sauce would curdle. Thank you!

asked by Ruby M 3 months ago

Emma Laperruque
Emma Laperruque

Food Writer & Recipe Developer at Food52

Hi! I didn't try reheating it. But if you let it come up to room temperature first, then gently warm, I'm optimistic it would be fine.

Or, if you anticipate/plan leftovers, keep the pasta main and the yogurt sauce separate.
Then combine suitable portions when you are about to serve, gear and being to table.
Two separated parts of dish should keep at least 3-4 days in fridge.

Auto incorrect struck again.
Should read: heat & bring to table.