A question about a recipe: Spinach Balls with Mustard Sauce

2d6bdab3 4206 4c3d ac52 e428177251bc  default recipe

I have a question about the recipe "Spinach Balls with Mustard Sauce" from ChefJune. I am going to use fresh spinach because I have a lot of it. Other than squeezing liquid out, is there anything else I need to know? Thanks in advance

asked by SKK almost 8 years ago

I've used fresh spinach, too. Just steam the spinach and then squeeze out the excess water. It will work just fine.

What to look for to tell they're done? They should have a crispy outside.

On the matter of baking them from frozen, I heat the oven, then put them in, and figure at least 10 extra minutes of baking time after the original baking time in the recipe. I test by tasting one. When they're hot in the center, they're done.