A question about a recipe: Salted Chocolate Buckwheat Cookie

Aa04bb4b 445c 461a a423 561a85658105  2018 0503 salted chocolate buckwheat cookie 3x2 rocky luten 029

I have a question about the recipe "Salted Chocolate Buckwheat Cookie " from Food52. What is the weight in grams or ounces of the light brown sugar?

asked by Millie Jenkins 4 months ago

Cathrine

Millie Jenkins

I asked the above question because "lightly packed" seems very subjective; giving the weight would remove the ambiguity. I can imagine a 1 or 2 Tbsp difference between my "lightly packed" cup of sugar and the author's.

Anne

I would just do exactly what the recipe says. Loosely fill measuring cup, don’t pack it, and I would think your good to go.