Cannot job posting on your Workable.

Hello! I notice this job posting on LinkedIn for a Video Intern: https://bit.ly/2vF9QgE. However, when I try to access it, I get redirected to a Jobflag link, to which I am redirected to the Workable website over and over.

However, when I look at your "actual" job postings, "Video Intern" is NOT available, so I applied for a similar position instead. Is there someone I can email or a phone number I can call about the matter? Thank you!

asked by Milton Yen 4 months ago

Jon Schober

Hi Milton,

We closed the Video Intern job positing on our website yesterday, and I imagine it is taking other websites a bit of time to update their ends with this change. Please feel free to send your cover letter and resume to me at [email protected], and we will add it to the review pool.

Best,
Jon
Creative Operations Director