A question about a recipe: Blueberry Galette with Rosemary Crust

E4c15027 695b 4236 8f08 f41114aa4b57  blueberry galette

I have a question about the recipe "Blueberry Galette with Rosemary Crust" from lisina. Can this be made a day (or 2) ahead?

asked by Kendall 2 months ago

It should be edible for a few days, but the crust will be deteriorating pretty rapidly; really a lot better fresh.

dryer_fire

While I wouldn't make and bake the whole thing ahead, since it would likely get soggy, I see no reason why you couldn't prep the dough in advance and keep it in the fridge for a day or two. That would cut down on prep time the day you plan to serve it. I do this with pie crust all the time.

lisina

oh, absolutely! think of it like any pie. in the summer, I have one on my counter at all times, and we eat a little every day until it's gone. then we repeat! this summer i started added peaches to the bluberries. highly recommend.