A question about a recipe: Spicy Bacon Pecan Brittle

Fe79b98f c73e 4873 b12c 156be7e5b708  dscn4023

I have a question about the recipe "Spicy Bacon Pecan Brittle " from Adrianne. Does it need to be refrigerated after making?

asked by Kaileigh Fuhrmann about 2 months ago

Lori Terwilliger
added about 2 months ago

You would not want to refrigerate any type of nut brittle, because it will absorb moisture and get gooey. My bacon brittle recipe says to store it in an airtight container at room temperature, as do my other nut brittle recipes. The brittle in this recipe is made the same as my recipes, so I'd assume storage would be the same as well. However, since it does contain bacon, I would not want to store it more than a few days. That's never been a problem at my house, though.