A question about a recipe: Lemon Velvet Sheet Cake

B2eac6a7 3d1c 47b6 acc7 7c1057a9acca  2018 0921 lemon velvet sheetcake 3x2 jenny huang 40

I have a question about the recipe "Lemon Velvet Sheet Cake" from Jessie Sheehan. The recipe online is different from the recipe on the video .... which one is the correct recipe? (For instance the on site recipe says to use 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour, and the video recipe says to use only 1 cup... in all, there are 8 ingredient variants between the two recipes given. I really want to make this cake, so which is the correct recipe? Thanks very much!

asked by Nancy 30 days ago

Jessie Sheehan

Wow! Great catch! i will tell the powers that be to fix the video, as the recipe online is the correct one! thanks.

Jessie Sheehan