A question about a recipe: Roasted Delicata Squash Rings with Herbed Yogurt

49f16821 8373 4b53 a8b8 e7ce9a2d7ae5  roasted delicata squash rings with herbed yogurt 17

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted Delicata Squash Rings with Herbed Yogurt " from Eatentions. maybe I am blind, but I don't see which herbs to use?

asked by Claire Leggett about 1 month ago

Sam corber
added about 1 month ago

I also do not see what herbs should be in the herbed yogurt. The description calls it a "lemony wood herb combination" and the picture appears to have tarragon and cilantro/coriander.

added about 1 month ago

When you see a mangled set of instructions on the Internet (not just Food52 and not just food recipes), the simplest course of action is to see if the instructions were posted elsewhere on the Internet.

On this site, you can click on the author's name which will take you to their profile page. Like many share their recipes, this person has their own blog.

It took me three seconds to find the recipe on her site:

http://www.eatentions.com/?s=delicata

and the missing ingredients:

4 T Fresh Herbs, sage, parley, tarragon

Copy editing is absymally poor on the Internet these days and a huge number of people do a lousy job proofing their work. That's the world we live in; it's not just a problem exclusive to Food52. Search engines (like Google, Bing, Yahoo) can also assist in finding similar articles.

Anyhow, best of luck.