A question about a recipe: Lemon & Poppy Seed Cake (National Trust Version)

24f4635e 10f5 497b 8701 72000d11ecf3  2017 0912 ottolenghi lemon poppyseed loaf cake instagram bobbi lin 2441

I have a question about the recipe "Lemon & Poppy Seed Cake (National Trust Version)" from Helen . Can this be made in a bundt pan or a pan that has equal volume to the loaf pan?

asked by michael 29 days ago

Helen

Hi Michael, yes this works in a bundt pan too. The loaf is quite small, so you may want to double the quantity for a regular sized bundt pan. Make sure to grease well with softened butter, then dust with flour and place in the freezer while you make the cake. Scrape the batter into the cold pan and straight into the oven!