A question about a recipe: Pumpkin & Tahini Pie with Chocolate Pie Crust

0c48de24 6a59 4462 8706 dc849ad89c40  2018 1026 pumpkin and tahini pie with chocolate pie crust 3x2 mark weinberg 026

I have a question about the recipe "Pumpkin & Tahini Pie with Chocolate Pie Crust" from Grant Melton. Make ahead?

asked by clh about 1 month ago

So sett

I've never tried it with this specific recipe, but it should definitely be made ahead...every pumpkin pie i've encountered need to be chilled for at least for at least 2 hours so the custard filling can set so it's no longer runny, and this recipe says it needs to be cooled completely as well.

Grant Melton

It's a great make ahead! You can make the pie a day or two in advance and store, covered, at room temp (no need to refrigerate).