A question about a recipe: Cara Nicoletti’s Sweet & Sour Brisket

23be379d 166c 42f2 912a ca4f713440ef  2018 1003 sponsored bosch sweet brisket 3x2 ty mecham 001

I have a question about the recipe "Cara Nicoletti’s Sweet & Sour Brisket" from Cara Nicoletti. how would you use an instant pot, (pressure) to cook this dish?

asked by elysa davis 22 days ago

Caroline Harris

Hi Elysa - I'm typing up an answer for you - hang on just a few minutes!

Caroline Harris

I'm back, Elysa. You can use an instant pot to sear your meat and cook your veg, but the results are usually better on stovetop. Therefore, I recommend following steps 2 and 3 but using a large cast-iron pan (or another nonstick pan) instead of a Dutch oven. For step 4, add the veg (and brown bits!), stock, brisket, and orange juice mixture to your instant pot and follow the device's instructions for brisket!