🔕 🔔

What's the point of voting for your own images/pictures? I must be missing something...

asked by TiggyBee over 6 years ago

D6706402 eb96 499d a671 b2e90db25df9  bike2

If you give an image a like, then that is the one that will pop up...so you have some control over what folks see first...If you vote for two images, then sometimes one can appear on the list, but if you click on the recipe then the other image can pop up..but I have not figured out how to have that work reliably. I would love to know how to sequence the images easily by using the like button. I think if you use the do not like button, then that image goes to the end of the sequence. Maybe other folks know more?

Ddd52943 cdf0 4edb a2d4 73aa286607f0  399571 2853636453848 1694221275 n

Thanks sagegreen! It's pretty confusing because as you said it's not that reliable yet!

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

I'd like to see an unlike button to show up on whatever you've 'liked' . At times, the button gets pressed accidentally & its kinda embarrassing to claim a 'like' over your own stuff!

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

On foodpickle, I know sometimes the "like" activates itself, liking one's own answer... It's happened to me even though I know I didn't make it happen myself. This came up as a question a little while ago -- one of the mysteries. Not answering this question, but maybe it's relevant?