I mistakingly ordered 4 of the bar tools twice! I will end to return the 2 order for 3 bar tools. I presume this will not be a problem.

[email protected] Laurie Roark 208-720-4638

asked by Laurie 8 days ago

Customer Care

Hi Laurie! Thanks so much for letting us know. Good news: we should be able to get this all sorted out for you shortly. I'm going to send you a quick email now via [email protected] and we'll take it from there. Speak soon!

Laurie

I am really confused about this order. I need to return this order. Since I have not gotten it yet even though you’ve taken my money a long time ago, I assume it would be easier if you just keep th 4 bar tools and refund my money. Please let me know what is happening with this return. Thank you