A question about a recipe: Fudgy Vegan Banana-Brownie Cake You Can Eat for Breakfast

5e4a848d 8f05 4e7a b76e a98d171bf7c7  2018 0828 vegan banana bread cake 3x2 rocky luten 027

I have a question about the recipe "Fudgy Vegan Banana-Brownie Cake You Can Eat for Breakfast" from Ella Quittner. Can this cake be made a day ahead?

asked by ellen esrick 4 days ago

PieceofLayerCake is a trusted source on baking.

Sure, I nearly always make cakes a day ahead, wrap them well and leave them at room temperature. Trying to make a cake batter, bake it and cool it in the day its going to be served can be difficult.

Ella Quittner

Yes, definitely. It gets better as it sits. Wrap in saran and leave out at room temp.