A question about a recipe: Sheet Pan Curried Chicken with Cauliflower and Grapes

I have a question about the recipe "Sheet Pan Curried Chicken with Cauliflower and Grapes" from EmilyC. What changes should be made to sub chicken breasts for thighs

• Posted by: Betsy
  • February 11, 2019

1 Comment

EmilyC
EmilyC February 11, 2019

Hi Betsy! This recipe should work just fine with chicken breasts! The main difference will be the cooking time, depending on their size and if they're boneless skinless or bone-in/skin-on. I'd recommend using the latter since the fat that renders from the skin will nicely flavor the cauliflower and grapes. If you're using boneless skinless, I'd recommend tossing the cauliflower and grapes in a little extra olive oil. Either way, check the temperature of the breasts when you add the cauliflower so you'll have a sense of how fast they're cooking. Hope you enjoy!! : )

Betsy
Betsy February 11, 2019

Thanks so much. I’ll let you know how it works out!