Please send me your phone number.

My daughter received a wedding gift from your registry and there is no indication who it was from. Her bridal shower is in 2 days and she wants to acknowledge the gift giver. Her name is Joanna Zdanys. The gift was a Staub 2 in 1 Grill Pan & Cocotte (Graphite.) Please respond ASAP!

Jean Zdanys

Smudge11436 July 17, 2020
Amanda Hester is cool I have followed her for years, But The customer service is primitive. You write nice emails tell them a product isn’t working for you when you wanna return it you hear nothing back except frequently asked questions. I’m still waiting for an email. What a mess

Kelly M. June 13, 2020
I have sent 6 emails; I need a return label, please. Thank you. [email protected]

Rose June 5, 2020
Please send your phone # I need to return a product
[email protected]
Thank you

Customer-Care May 14, 2019
Hi Jean! Thanks for reaching out about this. It looks like our team was in touch with you about this over email, but please let us know if there's anything else we can do! Happy to help. And you're always welcome to reach us directly at [email protected]