Need help returning order - I tried to cancel it immediately but no one replied in time (no one replied at all)

I accidentally placed an order on bedsheets; wrong size, color, fabric. I’m an idiot, I know. I sent an email to the [email protected] email address as soon as I placed the order asking to cancel and I followed up this morning, 36 hours later, and I didn’t hear back. I got an email this evening that my order had shipped and I’ve reached out again over email and Instagram, essentially begging for some idea of what I need to do because I know the return policy here is pretty stringent but I really need to return these sheets since I didn’t get any help canceling my order. Can someone please let me know who to contact or what to do? Thank you.

• Posted by: LJD
  • July 6, 2019

Judith July 7, 2019
Trying to cancel order, no one to call.....

Amanda H. July 7, 2019
Hi Judith, thanks for letting us know. We don't have a phone number to call, but someone on our Care team will reach out via email in the morning. And please don't worry, we'll take care of this! Thanks for shopping with us. - Amanda

Judith July 7, 2019
3107794770

Customer-Care July 6, 2019
Hi LJD,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your patience over the holiday! We're so sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with this order but we're happy to coordinate a return once it arrives. We've reached out to you via email, but will follow up again to be sure that came through. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Warmly,
Customer Care

Amanda H. July 6, 2019
Hi LJD — so sorry to hear you’ve had an issue with your order. I’ve alerted our Care team and someone will be in touch with you shortly!

Gordan July 6, 2019
If you have never gotten any sort of reply then call the Bank and tell them the order is incorrect and that you are denying the charge. They will ask why and tell them that after the fact you noticed you had order3d incorrect items. You tried muyltiple time vie email and instagram to contract them. But you have never gotten any sort of reply. Tell the bank you will hold the package and will return it to them. Send it back with a confirmation of delivery. The Bank will then NOT charge your account. And the company will then have to deal with the Bank or credit card company. You wil then get a letter from Bank telling you what is happening. You will then get some sort of reply from the company, BUT it will come through the Bank, not them.

Nancy July 9, 2019
Yes.
I had to do this with another online vendor who messed up an order and couldn't or wouldn't fix it.
Quite effective.