🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Roasted Butterflied Chicken with Cardamom and Yogurt

29aa0ddf ebaa 4ea5 ac1d cad6ab6312e8  2017 0629 roasted butterflied chicken with cardamom and yogurt rocky luten 016

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted Butterflied Chicken with Cardamom and Yogurt" from TasteFood. Planning to make this recipe. Went out and bought black cardamom. Confused does the recipe call for green or black.

asked by user_larry over 6 years ago

8c9db971 a7fe 4380 a7e1 415e74cb3d1d  green apple card

Green cardamom - thanks for asking!

092efd1a f34b 461d 89b1 f3e76e0ce940  dsc 0028

I made this for dinner last night -- a real keeper! My husband loved it, too. Thanks, TasteFood, for a terrific recipe! Always looking for new ways to prepare chicken! By the way, user_larry, the juices from the pan are wonderful over rice.