A question about a recipe: Roasted Butterflied Chicken with Cardamom and Yogurt

29aa0ddf ebaa 4ea5 ac1d cad6ab6312e8  2017 0629 roasted butterflied chicken with cardamom and yogurt rocky luten 016

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted Butterflied Chicken with Cardamom and Yogurt" from TasteFood. Planning to make this recipe. Went out and bought black cardamom. Confused does the recipe call for green or black.

asked by user_larry about 7 years ago

TasteFood

Green cardamom - thanks for asking!

cookbookchick

I made this for dinner last night -- a real keeper! My husband loved it, too. Thanks, TasteFood, for a terrific recipe! Always looking for new ways to prepare chicken! By the way, user_larry, the juices from the pan are wonderful over rice.