Missing Zwilling 12in Wok from Order- Update

Food52 customer service has been in touch with me, see attached email about the missing item but still no further information on when the Wok will arrive. I've sent two emails already requesting the tracking number. For the record, they've sent me an email notifying me that I was to receive both items on July 2nd. I don't know where the July 9th date is coming from. This is my first and last time shopping at Food52. I shouldn't have to work so hard trying to get updates about my orders and shipments. For other online shopping sites, this is standard level of service.

Order Summary
Standard shipping from ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
Shipped on 7/1/2020 via UPS Ground.
Tracking Information: 1Z1424610357193613 (Delivered 7/2/2020)
ZWILLING Madura Plus Nonstick Pan
Size: Exclusive 12" Wok
QTY: 1
Item Price: $89 $89
ZWILLING Madura Plus Nonstick Pan
Size: 10"
QTY: 1
Item Price: $49 $49

Jennifer Yum
Question image

Jennifer Y. July 10, 2020
Further update: Just received the Zwilling wok. Customer care was more responsive about resolving the shipment this time. Thanks all.

Customer-Care July 7, 2020
Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience here! I see that Gab is in contact with the vendor to make sure we have tracking for your missing pan, so we'll be sure to follow up with you via email very shortly.

Speak soon,
Customer Care