A question about a recipe: Chocolate Bundt Cake

649ecb61 6487 41f5 9c81 eaae56545b24  2017 0601 chocolate bundt cake bobbi lin 27353

I have a question about the recipe "Chocolate Bundt Cake" from KelseyTheNaptimeChef. Is there a standard size bundt pan? What size is right for this recipe?

asked by PFossil over 7 years ago

I've made it in a (I think standard-sized) 9" Bundt pan. I think people have also made it a layer cake using 2 8" cake pans. It's really great--try it!

Nargess

CarlaCooks.. what size loaf pan did you use? and did you not need to reduce (half) the recipe for the loaf?

CarlaCooks

Nargess, I make the full recipe and cook some of it in a cake pan and some of it in a loaf pan. I've used both a 9inch by 5 inch pan and a 11 inch by 5 inch pan... you just have to adjust the baking time based on the size of the pan. For the 9"x5", I'll start checking it after 35 minutes.