🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: "Nutella" Pudding

8ef6d335 81a5 4de4 b41c b5e3e18815b0  030111f 574

I have a question about the recipe ""Nutella" Pudding" from Arathi. What can I substitute of the half and half? Don't have any!

asked by Marnely over 6 years ago

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

What do you have? I've used a 50-50 mix of milk and cream in similar situations with good success. You could also use 7/8 cup milk and 1&1/2 T butter per cup of half & half.

I'm so sorry, just seeing this now, I'm having a pretty crazy time at work. In this case, I would actually just substitute whole milk for the half and half. I haven't tried it myself (am meaning to and will post an update then), but Nutella has only skim milk per their ingredients and I think a higher proportion of milk would be more true to taste/texture as opposed to using cream. Although, I'm sure cream would be good as well, I think you'd be fine just using all milk.