🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Asparagus with Shallots, Chiles, and Lemon

Cedb1b29 d901 4ac7 9294 3969c163d983  040511f 607

I have a question about the recipe "Asparagus with Shallots, Chiles, and Lemon" from amanda. Can this be made in advance? Will it taste good at room temperature? Or reheated? Thanks!

asked by mystic over 6 years ago

Ae98fa7a bef9 4fc6 8588 e3c99ceeb847  image

My biggest concern would be that reheating would over cooked asparagus. I would rather eat at room temperature than reheat it with the possibility of loosing the crispness and brightness of the asparagus.

Would be great at room temperature --- both asparagus recipes that I posted today would be good either warm or room temp. Just not cold!