A question about a recipe: Cappuccino Cheesecake

A5abe363 a005 485c 993f b8d573c6bc74  042611f 809

I have a question about the recipe "Cappuccino Cheesecake" from boulangere. Anyway to 'translate' the ounce measurements into 'cups'. Thanks!

asked by EllnMllr about 7 years ago

Glad to, give me a moment if you will - I'm in the middle of something

5 oz. graham cracker crumbs = 1 package from a 3-pkg box, ground up, or 1/3 of a 15 oz box of g.c. crumbs; 2 oz sugar in crust = 2 tablespoons. You'll find cream cheese in the grocery store in 8 oz. packages. Does that help you?

I'm so sorry - I left you hanging, wondering what to do with the remaining 12 ounces of sugar that go into the batter. Measure 1 3/4 cups, and you'll be golden!