A question about a recipe: Pan-fried Fresh Ricotta

57e1abd2 8719 4e4b b47e 625cd7e904cb  n706746732 1286622 2600

I have a question about the recipe "Pan-fried Fresh Ricotta" from dawnviola.
I think I have read the recipe carefully three times. But I am not seeing where the zest is added. Please forgive me if I missed it. (I am making this recipe and using the rest for Louisa's Cake or maybe the gnocchi...)

Thank you!

asked by marynn about 7 years ago

vvvanessa

i would add the zest in with the salt, mainly because the order of the ingredients and the directions suggest it. plus is just seems like a good time to do it.

vvvanessa

p.s. to clarify, i mean when the salt is added at the end of step one.

dawnviola

Hi - sorry about that. Yes, that is correct - the zest should be added to the curds when the salt is added :-)

-Dawn