🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Ancho and Coffee Braised Short Ribs

8aaa2665 c68a 4c71 97b1 488948b225c3  shortribs0901

I have a question about the recipe "Ancho and Coffee Braised Short Ribs" from acbearce. I'm planning on doubling the recipe for a dinner party and wonder if I can still do all of the ribs in one pot? Or should I use two?

asked by adrienneniles over 6 years ago

Ad0d3623 a28a 4793 82a8 5f1ab0a2f633  dsc00426

you can make it all in one pot if it will fit in one pot. you will probably need to sear the ribs in several batches, though, to ensure that you get good browning on them; if you try to do them all at once and crowd the pot, they will end up steaming more than searing, so just make sure you can still see the bottom of the pot when you're searing them.