🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Chocolate Swirl Cinnamon Marshmallows

68d58e0f f8e6 4a28 a29b 98b2534e983f  121509f 563b

I have a question about the recipe "Chocolate Swirl Cinnamon Marshmallows" from notlazy.rustic..
can I substitute anything for the gelatin? I am vegetarian and will not use it. thank you

asked by ChefLindaS1999 over 6 years ago

Ccc518ef 909f 45b3 a19a 840f4545d801  fullsizerender 2

I wish I had a concrete answer for you. I know that some people have used agar agar to make marshmallows, to decent results, while others have had a lot of trouble getting them to set properly. I have not tried to make these with anything but standard gelatin, but I know that Elizabeth Falkner has a recipe for marshmallows using agar agar in Demolition Desserts