🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Aunt Mariah's Lemon Sponge Cups

D5c1c351 db82 42b9 941f 6ea13df107ef  ss020811f 133

I have a question about the recipe "Aunt Mariah's Lemon Sponge Cups" from ENunn. It says:

" Pour into ramekins or individual souffle dishes and place in pan of hot water. You can also bake this in one large souffle dish. "

How many / what size ramekins would I need for this? I just bought a set of four 4 oz ramekins and I suspect I'll need additional dishes. Or, would it work to use a regular round casserole dish?
Thanks!

asked by 4and20blkbirds about 6 years ago

D22e715c 166f 4578 8ad4 1e169fc809ba  ry 400

You will need more than 4 - probably 6-7. When I made it, I poured it in to 4 4oz ramekins and there was a leftovers. I poured the remainder into two oven proof rice bowls (probably 6-7 oz) and baked them a few minutes longer than the 4oz ramekins.

I would see what other small oven proof dishes you have or bake it in one big dish.

The dish is so great. Definitely give it a try.

Sorry for the typo - I meant "there were leftovers"