A question about a recipe: Roasted Rhubarb Tian

6587928f 00aa 4905 9dae a97afe4c403f  img 3977

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted Rhubarb Tian" from Kitchen Butterfly. Can you provide the quatity of rhubarb in terms of stalks, or inches?

asked by uws80 about 7 years ago

I love this question and did some research and have no answer. If 450 g is about 1 pound, I can't figure out if the roasted rhubarb would be less weight. Really looking forward to where to look for the answer for this one.

uws80

Sorry to have stumped you, but teh pund conversion is helpful -- should have thought of that.

Kitchen Butterfly

usw80....thats roughly a pound of Rhubarb. The number of sticks will vary depending on size/weight but 1 suspect it'll be anywhere between 3 - 6 sticks