🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: World's Easiest Falafel and Tzatziki

823c5ac6 846d 4e7c a039 62ecca3bfe83  2017 0425 world s easiest falafel bobbi lin 23796

I have a question about the recipe "World's Easiest Falafel and Tzatziki" from marisab67. When you talk about a bunch of mint/cilantro, about how much is that? I grow my own, so I'd like to have some approximate idea of what to pick. Thanks!

asked by Sharonzell about 6 years ago

About 1 cup.

I have made falafel this way but with added parsley which gives it the distinct flavour - they are wonderfully fresh and can also be frozen if left over for later use.In the sandwich with pita I also add tomatoes,onions, pickles and lettuce along with tahina sauce made from yoghurt but I guess the tzatziki would do just as well!