🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cherry Amaretto Jam

477377a5 d23c 4b32 bdee 8d04f0065571  007

I have a question about the recipe "Cherry Amaretto Jam" . I didn't see any sugar in the ingredients and wanted to double check to make sure before I started the jam. I love cherries and I love amaretto/almonds, so I'm looking forward to making this jam. Please advise on the sugar.

Thanks so much.
Cathy

asked by CathyCooks over 6 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

Read the comments under the recipe. aargersi first made it with sweet cherries and didn't need sugar, but in the comments she says to taste it and add sugar to taste.

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Hi Cathy! DrBabs is right - it's to taste. I am making a batch this week matter o' fact! Add the sugar a little at a time, maybe 1/4 cup and simmer and stir so you don't accidentally get it too sweet.