🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Chocolate Bundt Cake

649ecb61 6487 41f5 9c81 eaae56545b24  2017 0601 chocolate bundt cake bobbi lin 27353

I have a question about the recipe "Chocolate Bundt Cake" from KelseyTheNaptimeChef. Can I freeze this cake?

asked by tamster over 6 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

Absolutely! (I have some in my freezer right now.)

C6b0fef7 cbe4 4f44 81f7 09dc170cb050  me

you can freeze it for sure but I think this cake is best a day or even two after it is baked as it gets more moist and flavorful sitting outside.

You can absolutely freeze this cake. Just make sure you wrap it properly. I do plastic wrap, foil & then I pop it in a freezer bag. I made cupcakes with this recipe and I have some in the freezer right now. When you're ready, just defrost & enjoy! Taste as great as when I 1st made them.