A question about a recipe: Chocolate Bundt Cake

649ecb61 6487 41f5 9c81 eaae56545b24  2017 0601 chocolate bundt cake bobbi lin 27353

I have a question about the recipe "Chocolate Bundt Cake" from KelseyTheNaptimeChef. Can I freeze this cake?

asked by tamster about 7 years ago

Absolutely! (I have some in my freezer right now.)

RonaMoser

you can freeze it for sure but I think this cake is best a day or even two after it is baked as it gets more moist and flavorful sitting outside.

Franca

You can absolutely freeze this cake. Just make sure you wrap it properly. I do plastic wrap, foil & then I pop it in a freezer bag. I made cupcakes with this recipe and I have some in the freezer right now. When you're ready, just defrost & enjoy! Taste as great as when I 1st made them.