🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Orange Curd Tart with Dark Chocolate Ganache and Thyme Infused Cream

6f42a5f6 af47 43e2 93f5 d85b0d0b1637  chocolate orange tart3

I have a question about the recipe "Orange Curd Tart with Dark Chocolate Ganache and Thyme Infused Cream" from lifeinrecipes.
This looks wonderful, but is there anything that can be used in place of the honey granules? I wanted to try making it this week, and I can't get a hold of any soon enough. Thanks in advance

asked by moussicologist over 6 years ago

49047cce d917 451e 88e4 e286991f7f85  ad

Hi moussicologist:

You can use refined sugar or demerara sugar. It's an even substitute. Good luck!