A question about a recipe: Grilled Shrimp Packets with Basil, Garlic and Red Curry Compound Butter

7b873994 b0f1 48f4 a7ec 91028f42943a  shrimp main

I have a question about the recipe "Grilled Shrimp Packets with Basil, Garlic and Red Curry Compound Butter" from kitchen confidante. Do you think these could be baked in a packet rather than grilled? I was thinking bake at 400 for about 5 minutes? What do you all think. Thanks!

asked by SKK over 7 years ago

nomnivorous

While I have not made this particular recipe, I have made plenty of baked seafood packets. They're one of my favorite things to make. With something as quick cooking as shrimp, I'm sure it would work well in the oven. 400 is a great temp for packets, hot enough to get the steam happening but not too hot to scorch anything.

Liren Baker

My apologies for the late reply, I have been out of town! But yes, as nomnivorous says, you can absolutely bake the packets in the oven, it will work just as well!

Thank you both!