🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Lamb Merguez

2f64c767 594a 4a64 9ef0 2ff46aaf88cf  2018 0111 lamb merguez 3x2 julia gartland 2226 1

I have a question about the recipe "Lamb Merguez" from MrsWheelbarrow. Do you use harissa sauce or harissa paste?

asked by clbeth over 6 years ago

B1ff7c6d 1bd4 41c2 a1a7 c1080efe383f  cathybarrow allrecipes e 2014
MrsWheelbarrow

Cathy is a food preserving expert and author of Mrs. Wheelbarrow's Practical Pantry: Recipes and Techniques for Year-Round Preserving.

Recently, I've been using a sauce, made locally (MD?) by Cava, and carried at Whole Foods. I first made it with a paste. Because you season to your own taste, the harissa you like will be best.