🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Quinoa Pizza Dough

4ab7f84c cc0d 11e5 ae28 3c15c2d2bb38  49 full

I have a question about the recipe "Quinoa Pizza Dough" from American Gastronomic. She comments on the GF Flour Blend she uses as being Gluten Free Pantry brand. Is she using their bread and pizza dough mix? I'm not familiar with a flour blend only.

Thanks!

asked by Cheryl Jantzen about 6 years ago

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Apologies for being so long on answering your question. I must admit this has shown up for me like a trick question. One of those "what salt isn't sea salt?" questions. Could you please ask the question again and be a little more specific? For example, 'I tried the recipe and it didn't work what to do?' Or 'I am using these ingredients what do you think?' We have a couple of amazing chefs who do gluten free on this site and I know they can support you.

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Cheryl, why don't you try contacting the recipe's author directly. I would think that any GF flour mix is worth trying -- Bob's, King Arthur, etc.