A question about a recipe: Quinoa Pizza Dough

4a6cce6e cc0d 11e5 8e0d 3c15c2d2bb38  37 full

I have a question about the recipe "Quinoa Pizza Dough" from American Gastronomic. She comments on the GF Flour Blend she uses as being Gluten Free Pantry brand. Is she using their bread and pizza dough mix? I'm not familiar with a flour blend only.

Thanks!

asked by Cheryl Jantzen over 7 years ago

Apologies for being so long on answering your question. I must admit this has shown up for me like a trick question. One of those "what salt isn't sea salt?" questions. Could you please ask the question again and be a little more specific? For example, 'I tried the recipe and it didn't work what to do?' Or 'I am using these ingredients what do you think?' We have a couple of amazing chefs who do gluten free on this site and I know they can support you.

Cheryl, why don't you try contacting the recipe's author directly. I would think that any GF flour mix is worth trying -- Bob's, King Arthur, etc.