A question about a recipe: Jamon Serrano with Marinated Red Peppers and Boquerones

D5e93c8b 7522 4e39 b78a b53f3d4ef11c  l1060749

I have a question about the recipe "Jamon Serrano with Marinated Red Peppers and Boquerones" from TiggyBee. What are Boquerones?

Boquerones are white anchovies that are "pickled" in vinegar rather than packed in salt and oil. They are delicious. I've used them to convert people who think they hate anchovies. In the LA area you can find them at Surfas or La Espanola and sometimes at Whole Foods. In the Bay area, Spanish table.

Spanishfoodie

yes, that is right, boquerones are white pickled in vinegar anchovies...you can find them at rapososogurmet.com aka spainbestforless.com, they have the best prices and customer rating through their Amazon store