🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Shrimp and Chorizo Sandwich

28f4bec4 8a62 4daf a16a 9721c66caf15  9877 shrimp and chorizo sandwich

I have a question about the recipe "Shrimp and Chorizo Sandwich" from amanda. Can you make the filling a day ahead of itme? thx!

asked by kelleya over 6 years ago

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Personally I do not like the taste of shrimp that has been cooked the day before. You could make the aioli the day before for sure.

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

I agree with SKK -- in an ideal world, it's best to cook the shrimp the day you're serving the sandwiches, but the aioli can definitely be made the day before. Hope this helps!

Thank you both very much! Very helpful and will avoid spo0ling what looks like a great sandwich!