🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Prosciutto, Nectarine and Fontina Panini on Rosemary Focaccia

83d558c8 4c92 49e5 9897 768dc8e515c1  060810f 663

I have a question about the recipe "Prosciutto, Nectarine and Fontina Panini on Rosemary Focaccia" from RaquelG. I would like to know how to find out about the nutritional info on these sandwiches, which by the way look delicious.

asked by Kimnkidz3 over 6 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

We don't provide nutritional info for our recipes (although I think you'll find that most are from scratch and call for healthful, delicious ingredients!) but you can find out the nutrition info for any recipe here -- they provide a tool for assessing recipes: http://nutritiondata.self...