A question about a recipe: Prosciutto, Nectarine and Fontina Panini on Rosemary Focaccia

633e1d43 bd24 46ce 96b3 71ebe136b154  2018 0703 prosciutto nectarine and fontina panini on rosemary focaccia 3x2 james ransom 061

I have a question about the recipe "Prosciutto, Nectarine and Fontina Panini on Rosemary Focaccia" from RaquelG. I would like to know how to find out about the nutritional info on these sandwiches, which by the way look delicious.

asked by Kimnkidz3 over 7 years ago

We don't provide nutritional info for our recipes (although I think you'll find that most are from scratch and call for healthful, delicious ingredients!) but you can find out the nutrition info for any recipe here -- they provide a tool for assessing recipes: http://nutritiondata.self.com/