🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Thai-Style Scallops

F5f37f5a dde9 4193 8469 25f6d36ff70f  scallopscloseup

I have a question about the recipe "Thai-Style Scallops" from WinnieAb.

Hi WinnieAb,
This recipe is exactly what I was looking for!! (Thanks to Cup of Jo for sharing this site today) I am making a "sorry your dog died" comfort food meal tonight and was wondering if you had any ideas of what to serve along side these fab scallops?? I have a big eater on my hands, Thanks in advance!

asked by Elizabeth Brigham about 6 years ago

Snap peas and rice would be good with it. Sorry about the dog!

Ab57b4b7 946e 4ad2 8dc8 7ec7b6ffd9d1  winnie100

Yes I am sorry about the dog, too! Flgal is right- rice would be perfect. Or rice noodles. So would stir-fried snap peas, green beans, etc. Hope the meal works out :)