A question about a recipe: Rhubarb Streusel Coffee Cake

2d6bdab3 4206 4c3d ac52 e428177251bc  default recipe

I have a question about the recipe "Rhubarb Streusel Coffee Cake" from Burnt Offerings. You specify one stick of butter-- 8 oz. One stick is usually 1/4 lb., or 4 oz. I'm guessing you meant 1 stick-- 4 oz. Right?

asked by marymichael over 7 years ago

sarah k.

Wow, good question. One stick of butter is 8 tablespoons, but only four ounces. Maybe the author meant 8T.

My guess is 1 stick of butter, aka 8 tablespoons, aka 4 ounces.

marymichael

Thanks, Sarah and Mrs. Larkin. Didn't think of the 8 T. I'm going with one stick...

Burnt Offerings

YES!!! I meant 8 TBL not oinces. Thanks for catching this and I will correct it as soon as I get to a computer. Sent from cellphone.