🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Louisa's Cake

251ea3fb bebc 4b20 bc02 c3a1e935504f  2016 0309 italian lemon ricotta cake for easter james ransom 041

I have a question about the recipe "Louisa's Cake" from SML Office. I live at about 7000 ft. and tried the recipe. Waiting for the sides to slightly pull away from the sides of the pan and cooling as directed, the texture was fairly moist. Is this due to high-altitude? What is the texture supposed to be, cakey or cheese cake consistency?

Thanks, SW

asked by wax over 6 years ago

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

I read Amanda and Merrill's tasting notes of the recipe and they describe it as 'airy and light'. Regarding high-altitude, here is a great web-site http://www.highaltitudebaking...