🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cherry Brown Sugar Fool with Honey Almonds

Afa0e9b1 6ef5 4bb3 ac13 a73b626b7dae  062910f 434

I have a question about the recipe "Cherry Brown Sugar Fool with Honey Almonds" from slulibby.

I'm planning on serving this in about 5 or 6 hours. Can I make it now and chill, will it last fine?

asked by marina824 almost 7 years ago

It should be okay -- I'd hold off on the garnish until you're ready to serve, and maybe take the fool out of the fridge about 10 minutes before you serve it.

slulibby

My thought is make the parts, and store in the fridge. Gently stir together just before serving. Should be fine.
I hope you enjoy it, let me know :)