A question about a recipe: Buttered Corn And Noodles

6a4037a7 7196 4f8f 86dc 0d4b12c4906f  13643 buttered corn and noodles

I have a question about the recipe "Buttered Corn And Noodles" from aargersi. Which type and brand - or fresh egg noodles did you use? I have dried extra wide egg noodles, but can pick up fresh. I like the picture size. Thanks.

I got some egg papparedelle - not sure of the brand but they looked irresistible :-) I had actually planned on wide eggnoodles until I saw those!!!

Bevi

I used Trader Joe's Lemon and Pepper Papparedelle and loved the results. The faint lemon flavor in the pasta plays off the lemon zest, and the extra pepper is a nice bonus.