A question about a recipe: Summer Corn Pudding

2fb29e2b a6d1 4074 8599 9389bbad0429  080911 137

I have a question about the recipe "Summer Corn Pudding" from Lizthechef. Can I prepare up to the baking step, pop in the fridge, and then bake a few hours later?

asked by melissav about 7 years ago

Pat in SLO

I can't see anything that would be problematic with this....in fact I will be doing exactly this myself later today

RonaMoser

yes you can, but I would add the basil and sprinkle the cheese just before baking, to keep it more fresh.

Lizthechef

I agree with Rona - let us know how it works?

melissav

Turned out great. I made it 3-4 hours ahead of time and stuck it in the fridge until I was ready to bake it. Great recipe. We really enjoyed it. Oh, and I added some diced pancetta because I had some handy and really why not?