🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Summer Corn Pudding

2fb29e2b a6d1 4074 8599 9389bbad0429  080911 137

I have a question about the recipe "Summer Corn Pudding" from Lizthechef. Can I prepare up to the baking step, pop in the fridge, and then bake a few hours later?

asked by melissav over 6 years ago

714b34df 2d3a 43ee 9f6e 64da32383ccb  image

I can't see anything that would be problematic with this....in fact I will be doing exactly this myself later today

C6b0fef7 cbe4 4f44 81f7 09dc170cb050  me

yes you can, but I would add the basil and sprinkle the cheese just before baking, to keep it more fresh.

D1964e69 bde7 422d 9621 9d8c1f7bc3cf  newliztoqueicon 2

I agree with Rona - let us know how it works?

D22e715c 166f 4578 8ad4 1e169fc809ba  ry 400

Turned out great. I made it 3-4 hours ahead of time and stuck it in the fridge until I was ready to bake it. Great recipe. We really enjoyed it. Oh, and I added some diced pancetta because I had some handy and really why not?