A question about a recipe: Summer Corn Pudding

2fb29e2b a6d1 4074 8599 9389bbad0429  080911 137

I have a question about the recipe "Summer Corn Pudding" from Lizthechef....Every corn pudding I have ever made required a hot water bath to prevent the custard from overcooking...what is different about this one that you don't need it?

asked by loubaby about 7 years ago

Lizthechef

I don't have an answer for you but my recipe works - honest...No water bath needed.

It's got so much great stuff in it, the custard seems protected by it. I suppose you could say that it's really not that custard-y. It's almost more like a chunky, savory quiche filling. Love, love, love (!!!) this recipe. ;o)