🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cardamom Peach Pie Filling

C4009e07 f414 470c 9c2a 3cbe73c292e4  peachy

I have a question about the recipe "Cardamom Peach Pie Filling" from MrsWheelbarrow. IF I want to increase the recipe how do I alter the spices? For example if I want to make 6x the recipe I don't think it would be appropriate to increase the spices by 6x.

asked by sticksnscones almost 6 years ago

B1ff7c6d 1bd4 41c2 a1a7 c1080efe383f  cathybarrow allrecipes e 2014
MrsWheelbarrow

Cathy is a food preserving expert and author of Mrs. Wheelbarrow's Practical Pantry: Recipes and Techniques for Year-Round Preserving.

Hi Sticksnscones, Actually, you can just increase the spices accordingly! Enjoy! - Cathy