🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Warm Orzo Salad with Beets & Greens

9cc5e02f 80f2 4501 943f ea4caccacf9b  120710f 331

I have a question about the recipe "Warm Orzo Salad with Beets & Greens" from the parsley thief.
SINCE I'M ON A GLUTEN FREE DIET, WHAT CAN I SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ORZO?

asked by Fay almost 6 years ago

Ad0d3623 a28a 4793 82a8 5f1ab0a2f633  dsc00426

try any other gluten-free pasta of a small shape. tinkyada makes a rice pasta in little shells, and that would work fine. and there are many other brands and many other pasta shapes to choose from.

though orzo is not a grain, you could try any number of grains, like quinoa or brown rice or gluten-free oat groats.