🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Peach Tart

1306fcea fb6d 45ec 8d00 a1af7da8fd0c  2011 0822 peach tart james ransom 4118

I have a question about the recipe "Peach Tart" from amanda.
I'm trying to use more whole grains - can I substitue ww pastry flour for some or all of the crust? Or other flours, for that matter?

asked by sweetE about 6 years ago

I would say you can probably go half and half in the crust. I wouldn't substitute in the crumb topping because I think the whole wheat flavor may be too pronounced and thus take away from the traditional crumble taste. But you can definitely experiment. I'll check back to see whether anyone has a more tried and true method.