🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Lemony Cream Cheese Pancakes with Blueberries

B7f479cc 08c1 4297 89ac fb34ab3dddc6  pancakesblueb

I have a question about the recipe "Lemony Cream Cheese Pancakes with Blueberries" from ENunn. The recipe says to add "3 teaspoons melted butter" to the batter. Since 3 teaspoons is usually written as 1 tablespoon, I was checking to make sure it was teaspoons and not tablespoons. Thanks.

asked by durun99 about 6 years ago

I would assume 3 tsp is correct. I don't see that anyone else commented on it being incorrect and it was tested by A&M, neither of whom mentioned there being a mistake either. Besides 3 T seems like a lot of butter for a pancake batter.