🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Curried Carrot Gratin with Melted Leek and Garlic

0ef5f4d1 2ecc 4e1a b72f 1375ec1d6516  img 6169

I have a question about the recipe "Curried Carrot Gratin with Melted Leek and Garlic" from gingerroot. After adding the cream and before browning the top the dish is "cooked for 20 minutes" at what temperature?

asked by mzmecz about 6 years ago

Ec89bac4 d90d 46fb a336 04afd14d1e80  img 1958

Hi mzmecz, It should be cooked at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. I was worried I had left it out, but that information is at the very end of the first step, after roasting the garlic/leeks. I'd love to hear your thoughts if you try this.